NOTE : You may be charged a Security Deposit on your first bottle with the Vendor, in case you have spare 20L RO bottle, Vendor may not charge you. AtServe provides you Vendors services on Mobile App and does not guarantee the quality , Money Refund and time to delivery of the product.
AtServe is a door-step service providing vendors to manage customers, orders, feedbacks and sales. On the other side, helping customers to reach out services from local vendors which are cost effective and professional.
We are the one step solution for you regular needs such as 20L RO water Bottles, Laundry, Vegetables and Dairy items fulfilled by your local vendors.
AtServe is a brand of Countrylad Innovations Private Limited.
Applicable for :
AtServe – Customer App (Download Android Version here)
AtServe – Vendor App (Download Android version here)
Terms and Condition, Policies, Regulations and undertakings.
- Atserve enables transactions between participant vendors/merchants and buyers, dealing in prepared drinking water, dairy products, vegetables and laundry services(“ Platform Services”). The buyers (“ Buyer/s”) can choose and place orders (“ Orders”) from variety of products listed and offered for sale by various neighbourhood merchants including but not limited to the vendors who are in delivery business (“ Merchant/s”), on the Platform and AtSeve enables delivery of such orders at select localities of serviceable cities across India (“ Delivery Services”). The Platform Services and Delivery Services are collectively referred to as “ Services”.
Use of Platform and Services
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Merchants alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, taxes, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. AtServe does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Merchants. AtServe may, however, offer support services to Merchants in respect to order fulfilment, payment collection, call centre, and other services, pursuant to independent contracts executed by it with the Merchants.
- AtServe does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc.) of any of the Merchants. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular Merchant that you choose to deal with on the Platform and use your best judgment in that behalf. All Merchant offers and third party offers are subject to respective party terms and conditions. AtServe takes no responsibility for such offers.
- AtServe neither make any representation or warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc.) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Platform nor does implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Platform. AtServe accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- AtServe is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Merchants on the Platform. AtServe cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Merchants will perform any transaction concluded on the Platform. AtServe is not responsible for unsatisfactory or non-performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- AtServe is operating an online marketplace and assumes the role of facilitator, and does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Merchant on the Platform come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Merchant. At no time shall AtServe hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall AtServe have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyer and Merchant.
- AtServe is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Merchant and the Buyer. In case of complaints from the Buyer pertaining to service efficacy, quality, or any other such issues, AtServe shall notify the same to Merchant and shall also redirect the Buyer to the consumer call center of the Merchant. The Merchant shall be liable for redressing Buyer complaints. In the event you raise any complaint on any Merchant accessed using our Platform, we shall assist you to the best of our abilities by providing relevant information to you,such as details of the Merchant and the specific Order to which the complaint relates, to enable satisfactory resolution of the complaint.
- Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
AtServe- Use of the Website and Apps (Android and iOS)
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Platform shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You shall not host, display, upload, download, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and which you do not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, slanderous, criminally inciting or invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- is misleading or misrepresentative in any way;
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult);
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Platform or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Platform or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which is or could be construed as being illegal;
- interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Platform or any third party’s user and enjoyment of similar services;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee/users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any criminal offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- is false, inaccurate or misleading;
- directly or indirectly, offers, attempts to offer, trades or attempts to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force; or
- creates liability for us or causes us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our internet service provider or other suppliers.
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Platform. We reserve our right to prohibit any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, or any other systems or networks connected to the Platform or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Platform, by hacking, “password mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Platform or any network connected to the Platform nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Platform or any network connected to the Platform. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to Platform, or any other Buyer, including any account on the Platform not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Platform or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Platform, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Platform.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about us or the brand name or domain name used by us including the name AtServe, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of AtServe or Merchant on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any AtServe’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, as may be owned or used by us. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Platform or AtServe’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to AtServe.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform or any transaction being conducted on the Platform, or with any other person’s use of the Platform.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through the Platform or any service offered on or through the Platform. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions, as amended from time to time, of (a) the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules thereunder; (b) all applicable domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable exchange control laws or regulations in force); and (c) international laws, foreign exchange laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations (including, but not limited to sales tax/VAT, income tax, octroi, service tax, central excise, custom duty, local levies) regarding your use of our service and your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- From time to time, you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or overemphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other users in any manner
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Platform, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Platform.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or ‘hackers’) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Platform and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Platform, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Platform You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform.
- AtServe shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services), hacking, pen testing attempts without our prior consent or a mutual legal agreement.
Account Registration or use of the Platform
- You may access the Platform by registering to create an account (“ AtServe Account”) and become a member (“ Membership”); or (c) you can also register to join by logging into your account with certain third party social networking sites (“ SNS”) (including, but not limited to, Facebook); each such account, a “ Third Party Account”, via our Platform, as described below. The Membership is limited for the purpose and are subject to the terms, and strictly not transferable. As part of the functionality of the Platform services, you may link your AtServe Account with Third Party Accounts, by either:
- providing your Third Party Account login information to us through the Platform; or
- allowing us to access your Third Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third Party Account.
- You represent that you are entitled to disclose your Third Party Account login information to us and/or grant us access to your Third Party Account (including, but not limited to, for use for the purposes described herein), without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third Party Account and without obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by such third party service providers.
- By granting us access to any Third Party Accounts, you understand that we will access, make available and store (if applicable) any content or information that you have provided to and stored in your Third Party Account (“ SNS Content”) so that it is available on and through the Platform via your AtServe Account.
- Depending on the Third Party Accounts, you choose, and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third Party Accounts will be available on and through your AtServe Account on the Platform.
- Please note that if a Third Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or our access to such Third Party Account is terminated by the third party service provider, then SNS Content will no longer be available on and through the Platform.
- We will create your AtServe Account for your use of the Platform services based upon the personal information you provide to us or that we obtain via an SNS, as described above. You may only have one AtServe Account and not permitted to create multiple accounts. If found, you having multiple accounts, AtServe reserves right to suspend such multiple account without being liable for any compensation.
- You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete.
- You are responsible for safeguarding your password. You agree that you will not disclose your password to any third party and that you will take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your AtServe Account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your AtServe Account.
- Goods and services purchased from the Platform are intended for your personal use and you represent that the same are not for resale or you are not acting as an agent for other parties.
Bookings and Financial Terms
- The Platform allows you to place service/products order bookings and we will, subject to the terms and conditions set out herein, enable delivery of such order to you.
- As a general rule, all products orders placed on the Platform are treated as confirmed.
- However, upon your successful completion of booking an order, we may call you on the telephone or mobile number provided to confirm the details of the order, the price to be paid and the estimated delivery time. For this purpose, you will be required to share certain information with us, including but not limited to (i) your first and last name (ii) mobile number; and (iii) email address. It shall be your sole responsibility to bring any incorrect details to our attention.
- In addition to the foregoing, we may also contact you by phone and / or email to inform and confirm any change in the order, due to availability or unavailability or change in price of the order as informed by the Merchant. Please note change or confirmation of the order shall be treated as final. It is clarified that AtServe reserves the right to not to process your order in the event you are unavailable on the phone at the time we call you for confirming the order and such event the provisions of the cancellation and refund policy below shall be applicable.
- All payments made against the purchases/services on the Platform by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. The Platform will not facilitate transactions with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Platform. You can pay by (i) credit card or debit card or net banking; (ii) any other RBI approved payment method at the time of booking an order; or (iii) credit or debit card or cash at the time of delivery. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by AtServe is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment on delivery, collection and remittance facility for the transactions on the Platform using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and credit card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing payment facility, AtServe is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the transaction or the transaction price.
- You acknowledge and agree that we act as the Merchant’s payment agent for the limited purpose of accepting payments from you on behalf of the Merchant. Upon your payment of amounts to us, which are due to the Merchant, your payment obligation to the Merchant for such amounts is completed, and we are responsible for remitting such amounts, to the Merchant. You shall not, under any circumstances whatsoever, make any payment directly to the Merchant for Order bookings made using the Platform.
- The final tax bill will be issued by the Merchant to the Buyer along with the order and AtServe is merely collecting the payment on behalf of such Merchant. All applicable taxes and levies, the rates thereof and the manner of applicability of such taxes on the bill are being charged and determined by the Merchant. AtServe holds no responsibility for the legal correctness/validity of the levy of such taxes. The sole responsibility for any legal issue arising on the taxes shall reside with the Merchant.
- The prices reflected on the Platform are determined solely by the Merchant and are listed based on Merchant’s information. Very rarely, prices may change at the time of placing order due to Merchant changing the menu price without due intimation and such change of price are at the sole discretion of the Merchant attributing to various factors beyond control.
Disclaimer: Prices on any product(s) as is reflected on the Platform may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information supplied by Merchant be incorrectly reflected and in such an event Merchant may cancel such your order(s).
- The Merchant shall be solely responsible for any warrantee/guarantee of the food products sold to the Buyers and in no event shall be the responsibility of AtSsrve.
- The transaction is bilateral between the Merchant and Buyer and therefore, AtServe is not liable to charge or deposit any taxes applicable on such transaction.
Cancellations and Refunds
- As a general rule you shall not be entitled to cancel your order once you have received confirmation of the same. If you cancel your order after it has been confirmed, AtServe shall have a right to charge you cancellation fee of a minimum INR 10 or 50 upto the order value, with a right to either not to refund the order value or recover from your subsequent order, the complete/ deficit cancellation fee, as applicable, to compensate our vendors and delivery partners. AtServe shall also have right to charge you cancellation fee for the orders cancelled by AtServe for the reasons specified under clause 1(iii) of this cancellation and refunds policy. In case of cancellations for the reasons attributable to AtServe or its vendors and delivery partners, AtServe shall not charge you any cancellation fee.
- However, in the unlikely event of an item on your order being unavailable, we will contact you on the phone number provided to us at the time of placing the order and inform you of such unavailability. In such an event you will be entitled to cancel the entire order and shall be entitled to a refund in accordance with our refund policy.
- We reserve the sole right to cancel your order in the following circumstance:
- in the event of the designated address falls outside the delivery zone offered by us or our vendor;
- failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming the order booking;
- failure to deliver your order due to lack of information, direction or authorization from you at the time of delivery; or
- unavailability of all the items ordered by you at the time of booking the order;
- You shall be entitled to a refund only if you pre-pay for your order at the time of placing your order on the Platform and only in the event of any of the following circumstances:
- your order packaging has been tampered or damaged at the time of delivery;
- us cancelling your order due to (A) your delivery location following outside our designated delivery zones; (B) failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming the order booking; or (C) failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming the order booking; or
- you cancelling the order at the time of confirmation due to unavailability of the items you ordered for at the time of booking.
- Our decision on refunds shall be at our sole discretion and shall be final and binding.
- All refund amounts shall be credited to your account within 3-4 business days in accordance with the terms that may be stipulated by the bank which has issued the credit / debit card.
- In case of payment at the time of delivery, you will not be required to pay for:
- orders where the packaging has been tampered or damaged by us;
- wrong order being delivered; or
- items missing from your order at the time of delivery.
Terms of service
- You agree and acknowledge that we shall not be responsible for:
- The services or goods provided by the Vendors including, but not limited, serving of water/vegetables/service orders suiting your requirements and needs;
- The Vendor’s services or goods not being up to your expectations or leading to any loss, harm or damage to you;
- The availability or unavailability of certain items on the menu; or
- The Vendor’s serving the incorrect orders.
- The details of the menu and price list available on the Platform are based on the information provided by the Vendors and we shall not be responsible for any change or cancellation or unavailability.
- You may not be able to avail our Services if your delivery location is outside our current scope of Service. We will keep you informed of the same at the time of confirming your order booking.
- You understand that delivery periods quoted to you at the time of confirming the order is an approximate estimate and may vary. We will not be responsible for any delay in the delivery of your order.
- You order will be only delivered to the address designated by you at the time of placing the order on the Platform. We reserve the right to cancel the order, in our sole discretion, in the event of any change to the place of delivery and you shall not be entitled to any refund for the same. Delivery in the event of change of the delivery location shall be at our sole discretion.
- You shall undertake to provide adequate directions, information and authorisations to accept delivery. In the event of any failure to accept delivery, failure to deliver within the estimated time due to your failure to provide appropriate instructions, or authorizations, then such goods shall be deemed to have been delivered to you and all risk and responsibility in relation to such goods shall pass to you and you shall not be entitled to any refund for the same. Our decision in relation to this shall be final and binding.
- You understand that our liability ends once your order has been delivered to you.
- Services provided:
- You confirm that we shall not be responsible for any deficiency in payment of consideration payable towards the goods purchased from the Services.
- You might be required to provide your credit or debit card details to the approved payment gateways while making the payment. In this regard, you agree to provide correct and accurate credit/ debit card details to the approved payment gateways for availing the Services. You shall not use the credit/ debit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in any transaction, you must use your own credit/ debit card. The information provided by you will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your credit/ debit card details. We expressly disclaim all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of your credit/ debit card.
- We do not offer any refunds against goods already purchased from the Platform unless an error that is directly attributable to us has occurred during the purchase of such product or services.
- We constantly strive to provide you with accurate information on the Platform. However, in the event of an error, we may, in our sole discretion, contact you with further instructions.
- If you use the Platform, you do the same at your own risk.
- You agree that the Services shall be provided by us only during the working hours of the relevant Merchants/Vendors.
- By using the Services, you agree that any legal remedy or liability that you seek to obtain for actions or omissions of other Members or other third parties will be limited to a claim against the particular Members or other third parties who caused you harm and you agree not to attempt to impose liability on, or seek any legal remedy from us with respect to such actions or omissions.
- As we are providing services in the select cities and regions in India, we have complied with applicable laws of India in making the Platform and its content available to you. In the event the Platform is accessed from outside India or outside our delivery zones, it shall be entirely at your risk. We make no representation that the Platform and its contents are available or otherwise suitable for use outside select cities. If you choose to access or use the Platform from or in locations outside select cities, you do so on your own and shall be responsible for the consequences and ensuring compliance of applicable laws, regulations, byelaws, licenses, registrations, permits, authorisations, rules and guidelines.
- You understand and agree that the use of the Services does not include the provision of a computer or mobile device or other necessary equipment to access it. You also understand and acknowledge that the use of the Platform requires internet connectivity and telecommunication links. You shall bear the costs incurred to access and use the Platform and avail the Services, and we shall not, under any circumstances whatsoever, be responsible or liable for such costs.
- You agree and grant permission to AtServe to receive promotional SMS and e-mails from AtServe or allied partners. In case you wish to opt out of receiving promotional SMS or email please send a mail to email@example.com.
- By using the Platform you represent and warrant that:
- All registration information you submit is truthful, lawful and accurate and that you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information.
- Your use of the Platform shall be solely for your personal use and you shall not authorize others to use your account, including your profile or email address and that you are solely responsible for all content published or displayed through your account, including any email messages, and your interactions with other users and you shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, treaties and regulations, including those related to data privacy, international communications and the transmission of technical or personal data.
- You will not submit, post, upload, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any content that: (a) is defamatory, abusive, harassing, insulting, threatening, or that could be deemed to be stalking or constitute an invasion of a right of privacy of another person; (b) is bigoted, hateful, or racially or otherwise offensive; (c) is violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or otherwise sexually explicit; (d) is illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
- You will not (a) use any services provided by the Platform for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind. In the event you want to advertise your product or service contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will not use the Platform in any way that is unlawful, or harms us or any other person or entity, as determined in our sole discretion.
- You will not post, submit, upload, distribute, or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage the Platform or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Platform.
- You will not use another person’s username, password or other account information, or another person’s name, likeness, voice, image or photograph or impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity.
- You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including “flaming,” “spamming,” “flooding,” “trolling,” and “griefing” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.